Friday, January 9, 2015

Books Completed in 2014


At the beginning of 2014 I made a goal to read one book a month and I met that goal!  Yeah!  I think I shall make the same goal for 2015.  I always love seeing what others are reading so I thought I would also make a list to share.

Books I read in 2014:

Every Bitter Thing Is Sweet- by Sara Hagerty
At Home in Mitford - by Jan Karon
God Space - by Doug Pollock
Made to Crave - by Lysa TerKeurst
Christ in the Chaos - by Kimm Crandall
The Rest of God - by Mark Buchanan
Little Women - by Louisa May Alcott
Don't Make Me Count to Three - by Ginger Hubbard
Not a Fan - by Kyle Ideleman
Chronicles of Narnia Series (Books 1-4) - by C.S. Lewis
Glimpses of Grace - by Gloria Furman

In the middle of reading...
Show Them Jesus - by Jack Klumpenhower

No comments:

Post a Comment