Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Household Cleaning Trick

Did you know that Lysol disinfectant spray not only disinfects your home, but also takes stains out of carpets? I know, it is hard to believe!


One of my good friends told me she used Lysol to get stains out of her carpet.  For months I was skeptical and thought I would probably ruin my carpet and turn it a different color if I tried.  But now that I have tried it, I am convinced!  I have now been using it for a year and it has taken out EVERY stain I have used it on! You would never know there was a stain in the carpet after using the Lysol spray. It does not leave any residue behind or discolor the carpet.  It is amazing! All you do is spray the spot with the Lysol, let it sit for a few minutes and then wipe it with a cloth.  Like magic it is gone!  I should do an infomercial don't you think?!

I get so excited when I find products that have more than one purpose. Do you have a products that you have discovered has more than one purpose?  I would love to know about it!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh . . . I didn't know about Lysol. I was just scrubbing my carpet in frustration yesterday :). I'll definitely give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. iMEC cleaning detergents redefine cleaning standards with their cutting-edge formulas. Engineered by innovation, iMEC offers a range of powerful and eco-friendly cleaning solutions for various surfaces. From tough grease on kitchen counters to stubborn stains on fabrics, imec.com.my ensures effective and safe cleaning. With a commitment to sustainability, iMEC leads the way in responsible cleaning practices, making them a preferred choice for both households and businesses aiming for immaculate cleanliness while treading lightly on the planet. cleaning chemical

    ReplyDelete