Monday, December 29, 2014

My Christmas Date!

My handsome Christmas date!

A generous family from our church gifted us with a special night out to the movies for Christmas! And since my father-in-law was in town staying with us, he stayed with the boys at home so we could go out late.  This was our first time in over a year and a half that we have gone to a movie together so it was a special treat.  Last year Tommy and I read the book Unbrocken and we were excited when we heard that the movie was coming out.  The opening day of the movie was Christmas day!  Have you ever been to a movie on Christmas day?  We both enjoyed our Christmas date night out together and I had many new experiences in one night!  Not only was it my first time going to a movie on Christmas day, but did you know that they served food at the movies?  It was fun to enjoy a movie with food, comfy chairs and foot rests all in the company of my husband.  I also forgot how loud movies were!  At first, I was a little taken back and nervous that the boys were going to wake up from the loud noise!  And then I remembered that I was away from home and sat back to enjoy myself!  ;)  Going out on a Christmas night date was the perfect way to end our Christmas day!

No comments:

Post a Comment