Friday, December 9, 2011

Bundled Up

It is a little bit cold today. Do you think Owen will stay warm enough on his walk? ;)


Since becoming a stay-at-home mom I have found that I really enjoy going for an afternoon walk each day (unless it is dumping rain).  Because Owen and I are home a lot, it is good for us to go on walks for many reasons. It is great because it gets us out of the house for some fresh air, gives me more energy, helps me sleep better at night, changes up our daily activities, and it gives us a chance to enjoy God's creation together.

I am thankful that Owen enjoys our daily walks too.  He is a great walking buddy.  :)

5 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! I love walks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it me or does he just get cuter and cuter?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I can't wait until Emery can fit in the stroller and we can take more walks with you and Owen!

    ReplyDelete