Monday, September 12, 2011

An "AH HA!" Moment

In recent months I have developed a love for glass jars.  Not only are they useful in so many different ways, they also make things look great and can be used as decoration.  When we moved into our rental home six months ago I was not sure what to do with the high and shallow shelf on the wall in the kitchen.



Then a few nights ago a light bulb went off in my head..."AH HA!...I shall put my glass jars that are filled with nonperishable foods on the shelf!"  After putting them all up there I wanted to pull up a chair and look at it all night because it looks so decorative!  I know, I am weird and easily entertained but it was very exciting for me.  :)

3 comments:

  1. oh I would love a good spot like that for all my glass jars! I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! It's looks great! I would love to have a good spot like that, too! :)

    ReplyDelete