Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thankful in December!

We have so many things to be thankful for this December.  Here are just a few:

  • I am thankful for the many things that God is teaching me right now!
  • I am thankful for my Monday night bible study and prayer partners. I learn so much from them each time we get together!
  • I am thankful for FaceTime on my computer that allows me to do a book study with my college roommate who lives in Salem.
  • I am thankful for her heart for the Lord, her listening ear and understanding heart!
  • I am thankful that Tommy was able to go to Seminary this semester and complete 4 credits and test out of 22 credits! I am so proud of him! :).
  • I am thankful for all the time and money we saved by him testing out of all these classes.
  • I am thankful for a healthy nine month check-up for Owen!
  • I am thankful for the beautiful Christmas tree that was given to us this year!
  • I am thankful for perfect timing of the gift card given to us for the grocery store!





  • I am thankful for the gift ideas God gave to me for Christmas!
  • I am thankful for teatime with my sister-in-law for her birthday!
  • I am thankful for those who were willing to watch Owen so Tommy and I could have a date night out!


No comments:

Post a Comment