Thursday, October 23, 2014

October Things

Wow!  I can hardly believe October is almost over already.  I think that fall snuck up on me quickly this year!  I have been loving all this beautiful weather that we have had this October and have been trying to get outdoors whenever we can.  

Here are a few picture to show you what's been happening with the Holczer's this month:

Owen has been learning his letters and Anna (Mom) has been learning how to do messy crafts!  This Apple Art was for the letter A!  My sister-in-law came up with this creative craft and she has been a wonderful resource for all things preschool!

Henry had his third blood test and we are hopeful that things are turning the right directions!  He is eating better each week!  I am so amazed and thankful for all the wonderful Nurses and Doctors at Randall Children's Hospital.  I am also so thankful for my family and friends who have helped to watch Owen while going to the many appointments.  I am excited to have the Feeding Clinic Team to see on Monday how much Henry has improved in his eating!

Owen's first soccer game with the neighborhood boys!  His friend Thomas (holding the ball) did such a wonderful job including him and helping him play with the big boys!  Thomas definitely has the gift of mercy and kindness!

Fall Family Photo Shoot 2014!  This stage of life is very wiggly, but my sister-in-law did an amazing job capturing some wonderful family pictures.  

Owen's Class!  I just love listening to Owen using his imagination while playing!

As the mornings are colder I find myself making more tea!  Blackberry Sage Tea with an Almond Butter Chocolate Chip cookie and a book was delightful!

Last weekend we took a trip to Bi-Zi Farm for some pumpkins!

Pumpkin Patch Puddles are the best!

Four busy boys going to a walk!

Owen has been talking about getting a crane toy for months.  Each time he asked me about it I told him we would keep our eye our for a used one.  We happened to make a quick stop at a consignment shop last week (for another reason) and Owen noticed right away a crane on the top shelf in the back of the store.  As you can imagine, it was a very exciting day for Owen.

The Middle School volunteer staff blessed us with a date night out to Olive Garden!

My sister Paula just recently got engaged to Tyson!  They are planning a Spring wedding and I am so excited for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment