Tuesday, July 15, 2014

SOMETHING TO CHEW ON

At one year of age my son still refuses to eat anything other than mommy’s milk.  The doctor told us that for some reason he has developed an aversion for foods. Because he has refused to eat the food we offer him it has stalled his physical growth.  As a parent, it is so difficult to watch your child reject something that is good for him and will help him grow.

As a child of God, I wonder, are there things that my Father is trying to give to me that I am refusing?  Are there ways I have developed an aversion to what he brings in my life and it is stunting my growth in Him?  God desires for us to have a willing heart not a reluctant heart.  I pray that I would accept what God wants to give and allow him to work in my life!

How about your spiritual appetite?  Are you averting or accepting the things that God wants to give to you in order for you to grow in Him?


No comments:

Post a Comment