Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Carolers


Christmas is coming!

Christmas music is playing in our house. Our favorite Christmas music this year is Phil Whickam's Christmas CD...so good! My favorite Christmas song on his CD is Oh, Holy Night! I could listen to it over and over.

All the Chrismas music we are listening to got me thinking. You know in the Christmas movies how there are always Christmas carolers? Well, I think I can only remember one time when I was younger having someone come caroling at our door. I also remember going a few years as a teenager. Do people still go Christmas caroling door to door? I think it would be SO fun to have Christmas carolers come to our door this Christmas! How about you? Would you enjoy having carolers come to your door this Christmas? Or do you have a tradition of going caroling each year?

Here is a special video of some little carolers that I made with Nancy Jackson last year. I think we had to much fun making the video. I think you will enjoy watching it also! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment